The menu has, from its inception, earned a reputation for its flame grilled chickens and platters piled high with pan-fried prawns, smothered with a blend of spices, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
Beira Alta House Rules
- We only use the freshest produce available. Daily selection may vary, please ask your waiter for today’s selection.
- Steaks cooked medium well to well are not recommended.
- We regret, no cheques accepted.
- Service Charge is not included for parties under 10 patrons.
- Allow + 30 minutes for main meal, as all meals are cooked from fresh.
- Variations to the menu will result in a delay in preparation time.
- All extras will be charged for accordingly.
- Please ask your waiter for our daily specials.
- Beira Alta supports a healthy lifestyle for all.
- We will no tolerate abusive patrons, we reserve the right to service.
- Children are most welcome, please look after them and be considerate of other patrons and staff.